The Community Links Portal (CLP) is a secure web portal that provides an Electronic Health Record (EHR) about elders & disabled adults in the community, who receive home care program services and care management from one of 27 Massachusetts Aging Services Access points, known as ASAPs, under the auspices of the Executive Office of Elder Affairs (www.mass.gov/elders).
A read-only Electronic Health Record (EHR) about your patient (an ASAP consumer)
from the Registered Nurse who determines clinical eligibility and the Care Manager who designs the Plan of Care that coordinates & authorizes Home- & Community-Based Services.
Based on Assessments at Home Visits at least every six months.
- Emergency contacts, Advanced Directives
- Service Plan for Home- & Community Based Services
- Key details from the semi-annual Comprehensive Data Set assessment, conducted in a patient's home
- Assessment Narrative from the Care Manager or RN
- Pain & Falls
- Medications (self-reported performance, difficulty, list)
- Mood & Behavior
- Home Environment
- Informal Supports
- IADL - Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
- ADL - Activities of Daily Living
- Care Manager's post-assessment comments, if any, on Home Environment & Risks
We've provided some materials to help you explain aspects of the Community Links Portal to others.
View sample Community Links Portal (no live data, no password needed)
Comprehensive Data Set
View the CDS-2-FULL, the assessment instrument used by Care Managers & RNs at semi-annual Home VIsits with the consumer.
This downloadable PDF shows the complete assessment, with the corresponding extracts from the CLP presented alongside.